TechSpot

Giving my case and cooling a revamp...check it out

By MiffyMike1207
Jan 25, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ive had my current rig for a lil over a year now

its been good to me but i think its about time to revamp and redo it my present system

its my present rig is in my profile...gonna redo it with a new case, new mobo, and new cooling system

here is the list of new gear that is gonna go in it:

http://secure.newegg.com/app/WishHistoryReview.asp?position=HISTORY&submit=VIEW&ID=1261791

anyone got any suggestions of things i should sub in...im trying to keep under $425

im gonna OC this machine quite a bit if that helps with suggestions
  2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Your current rig is pretty nice, but the overclocking of your P4 from3.00 to 3.06 is very minimal . But with the stuff you are going to get cooling should be no problem. Good Luck! :D

Sean
  3. zephead

zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,483

looks good, but with your new part's i'd overclock the crap out of it. for better results you should tinker with the voltage, sometimes more makes an o'c'd chip run better, if a bit hotter. reminds me of the good 'ol pentium mmx i once had and the speeds i used to push that poor chip to. either way, good luck.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.