Glass for Work program aims to connect working professionals with developers

By Shawn Knight
Apr 8, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Google has received a ton of criticism as it relates to privacy issues with its Glass headset but perhaps they've been going at it all wrong. What if Glass wasn't best suited for consumers but rather for working professionals?

Read more
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TechSpot Maniac Posts: 1,056   +220

The start of Alex Sandlers plan!!!!
  3. amstech

amstech TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 804   +201

This will change the world. It will change how people train, communicate and the millions of other countless things spinning in parts of my mind I can't control. Personally I want to get a set for driving so next time a cop bumps my speed from 63MPH to 74MPH (they don't need to radar to ticket you) I will have some proof to backup my claim.
  4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,018   +683

Best typo of the week right there. :)

The biggest criticism against Glass hasn't been privacy per se, but the fact that no one is going to want to spend $1500 to look like a fool for whatever small cool thing Glass can do for them in their everyday life. If it's useful for your job that's another thing entirely. It adds a valid purpose and also gives an excuse for the fashion issue.
  5. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,138   +498

Well that still comes down to the dev phase of this device which is why theres such a high premium. When the retail version comes out based on the cost of parts the device should run about 500 bucks give or take.
  6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,815   +702

I wonder what that quack is watching while hacking up the patient... a skin flick perhaps. :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.