Good day sirs!

By Zaarbakur
Jul 23, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Good day to you all!

I'm new, second post on this forum. I'm looking forward to gain some experience and insights in the not-so-wonderful world of debugging and maintaining computer performance. At first, I will need a lot of input from you guys. If this community is as nice as I perceive, I will give all your efforts to me back to others!

Hope to get to meet you,

Z
  2. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

Good Day Sirs! ?
    Why Sirs?
    There are plenty of women who are wonderfully knowledgeable techs who contribute greatly to TechSpot !
  3. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,351   +122

Are you sure?
  4. red1776

red1776 Omnipotent Ruler of the Universe Posts: 5,884   +77

Dry,dryer,driest

ROFLMAO! +1 HK....hey....where did snowchick go?
    That's a good point. women techs are out there...aren't they? I thought I had read that they account for over 25% now. dont need A quota I guess, but I wonder why that number does not seem to be reflected here?
  5. raybay

raybay TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 10,716   +6

I am sure. You appear to be one, HelloKitty, or does this name refer to your cat?

We have four terrific female techs, that have elected to participate on TechSpot. Unfortunately they all use names that do not identify themselves, as they worry about their perceived status and knowledge. That should not be.
    I do NOT want to get further into this topic, but do not think "Sirs"is appropriate, due to the risk of turning some great techs away.
  6. hellokitty[hk]

hellokitty[hk] Hello, nice to meet you! Posts: 4,351   +122

Sorry to disappoint, but thats just a name heh.

snowchick? I have no idea...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.