Good Gaming Build?

I want to start collecting parts for a gaming computer build. This'll be my first actual build, I was wondering if the parts I picked are good so I'm not wasting money on something I'll replace quickly. My CPU is a Intel Core i7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M processor. The motherboard is an ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII Hero LGA 1151. The graphics card is an EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB. And my RAM is four 4GB G Skill DDR4 Tridentz 3866Mhz. The CPU cooler is an NZXT Kraken X61with three NZXT LED 120mm fans in the front, and two NZXT LED 140mm fans attached to the CPU cooler, and finally one NZXT LED 140mm in the back of a NZXT H440 Black case. To power all this is a Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W ATX12V. The SSD is a Samsung 850 EVO 2.5 1TB SATA III. This will all be running on Windows 10. If you can barely understand the point of this post I'm sorry. All I really want to know is if this is a good build and what I could do to improve without spending a lot more money.

Pretty Solid, all good brands and more then enough horse power for today's and future games at 1080p/1440p and titles at 4k.

A list would be much easier to read, or PCpartpicker URL, anyways as for a critique, I would recommend a 950 EVO its the hottest tech right now, with a 980 TI, i7 skylake, insane RAM speed, you are going to be king of the hill. For fun, would recommend CPU cooling, modding or doing a custom case if you have the expertise.

Back