TechSpot

Good morning to everyone

By JKW
Aug 8, 2009
  1. Hello,

My name is John and I live in WV. I currently just passed my A+ Technician exam.
    I am new to the IT field and would to just like have some one to talk to about general information.First thing I would like to know is - I have a dell dimension e310
    with a btx mobo .It does not have an expansion slot for a video board no agp no
    PCIe.I have fond a few mobo's with the same 775 socket for my cpu but what I need to know is will a regular btx mobo fit dell's case. Since dell is some times propritary in its OEM?

2. hk2009

hk2009 TS Rookie Posts: 28

Hi John - welcome to Techspot. It's a great site with knowledgeable people. I joined last month and have received great assistance.
    Just wanted to say that you might have better luck with a response to your question if you post it in the General Hardware forum. The Introductions forum isn't intended for questions, just intros, so your post may not get read by the people who can give good feedback.

3. strategic

strategic TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,020

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.