TechSpot

Goodbye

By spartanslayer
Jul 24, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. Hey Guys,
    I know it's been a long time since I posted. I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm off to college, and won't have time for this. Thanks alot tech spot. You gave me lots of valuable information. I probably wouldn't have built my first computer if it wasn't for you. Thanks guys. Bye.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

I wish you all the very best at college and hope you achieve everything you set out to do.

Maybe you will come back and visit us sometime in the future.

Good luck.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Well mate good luck with your studies, I will be off to college soon as well. Come back and visit when you are making the big bucks! ;)

Sean

4. Grr_San_jose_Ca

Grr_San_jose_Ca TS Rookie Posts: 91

Good luck with everything you do and I hope you achieve everything that you want to do come visit us again we will miss you:wave: :wave:

5. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 7,059   +646

Perhaps you will have a lot of time and be back soon, you just don't know it yet. US colleges require/encourage the use of laptops a LOT, so you will find yourself browsing the net more than you expect. And no, I'm not saying you should sacrifice the partying, but with campus-wide WiFi, a majority of students prefer to web browse rather than listen to a boring class ;).

6. DonNagual

DonNagual TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,404

Take care Sparty! Come back and visit anytime, and good luck on your future!

7. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

Have a good 4 to 10 years!

Just remember, John Belushi summed it up with one shirt.... "College" (I don't think he learned anything though!)

8. Rage_3K_Moiz

Rage_3K_Moiz Sith Lord Posts: 5,431   +28

Bye for now Spartan! Hope to see u again in the future. And good luck with college :grinthumb

9. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,715   +397

Study harder than you think you should 1st semister, then you can screw around more 2nd..

I got a 3.2 my 1st and a 1.9 my 2nd. :p

10. smtkr

smtkr TS Rookie Posts: 131

I've been bored for 4 years in uni. It's not even close to a challenge. Just as an experiment, I skipped all classes last quarter except exam days and still managed a 3.3 GPA.

Seriously, you'll find that you have more free time than any other time in your life. Don't do what I did and piss it away watching TV and playing video games. I suggest finding something challenging to occupy your time.

11. pctec

pctec TS Rookie Posts: 20

I remember college... it seems so very long ago but I remember...

Good luck with your studies :)

12. confused001

confused001 TS Rookie Posts: 135

Just study hard, and get good grades.
    You can always visit sometimes, becasue you will have the weekends, or holidays, or vacation.
    For now, bye.

13. AMDIsTheBest010

AMDIsTheBest010 TS Rookie Posts: 398

cya later fellow techspoter, but yea every once in a while when u get tired of listening to that 200 year old proffessor, hit us up sometime and leave a message.

...AMD