Goodbye

spartanslayer

Hey Guys,
I know it's been a long time since I posted. I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm off to college, and won't have time for this. Thanks alot tech spot. You gave me lots of valuable information. I probably wouldn't have built my first computer if it wasn't for you. Thanks guys. Bye.

I wish you all the very best at college and hope you achieve everything you set out to do.

Maybe you will come back and visit us sometime in the future.

Good luck.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Well mate good luck with your studies, I will be off to college soon as well. Come back and visit when you are making the big bucks! ;)

Sean

spartanslayer said:
Hey Guys,
I know it's been a long time since I posted. I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm off to college, and won't have time for this. Thanks alot tech spot. You gave me lots of valuable information. I probably wouldn't have built my first computer if it wasn't for you. Thanks guys. Bye.

Good luck with everything you do and I hope you achieve everything that you want to do come visit us again we will miss you:wave: :wave:

Perhaps you will have a lot of time and be back soon, you just don't know it yet. US colleges require/encourage the use of laptops a LOT, so you will find yourself browsing the net more than you expect. And no, I'm not saying you should sacrifice the partying, but with campus-wide WiFi, a majority of students prefer to web browse rather than listen to a boring class ;).

Have a good 4 to 10 years!

Just remember, John Belushi summed it up with one shirt.... "College" (I don't think he learned anything though!)

Study harder than you think you should 1st semister, then you can screw around more 2nd..

I got a 3.2 my 1st and a 1.9 my 2nd. :p

I've been bored for 4 years in uni. It's not even close to a challenge. Just as an experiment, I skipped all classes last quarter except exam days and still managed a 3.3 GPA.

Seriously, you'll find that you have more free time than any other time in your life. Don't do what I did and piss it away watching TV and playing video games. I suggest finding something challenging to occupy your time.

Just study hard, and get good grades.
You can always visit sometimes, becasue you will have the weekends, or holidays, or vacation.
For now, bye.

cya later fellow techspoter, but yea every once in a while when u get tired of listening to that 200 year old proffessor, hit us up sometime and leave a message.

...AMD

Back