Google aims to boost Android use in the enterprise, buys BYOD developer Divide

1. Google has added yet another startup to its portfolio with the acquisition of enterprise mobile device management company Divide. The financial details of the deal were not disclosed.

Read more
  2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder You know, that one guy with the PC Posts: 2,189   +589

I just cannot see Droid as anything enterprise grade yet. I like the droid platform but I just cannot see it yet.

Maybe its just me... But then again anything is possible and the platform itself has a nice robust feature set that could become a staple in the whole enterprise platforms.
  3. Yes, lets let the most virus ridden and prone mobile platform have even more enterprise access. I see so clearly now </sarcasm>
    Here's a question, what's easier to remove? 1) All the viruses from the Android platform, thus making it safe, 2) Improve Android to the point that its not prone to such devastatingly easy access by malware, or 3) Simply not use the platform in an enterprise scenario thus subverting the issue and a huge headache entirely.

I'll give you a hint, its not the first 2.