Google Chrome bookmarks on iPhone

learninmypc

I've got Googlde Chrome on my iPad & can access my bookmarks from it so I decided to do such on my iPhone but haven't been able to figure out how to do such. Any help :)

Wow, well, since it's like that, I'll leave it as is. On my iPad I have several hundred all in their folder. Thank you, I might go that route when I get the iPhone 5

Funny, I’ve been using Chrome on every iPhone since the 4 (4 -> 4s -> 5) and each/every time I downloaded the Chrome app it sync’d the first time flawlessly. This is on fresh installs without using backup iOS profiles as well. I guess your mileage may vary but I never had an issue with signing into the Chrome app the first time. I agree with the above though, you should be able to specify which browser you’d rather use as default.

Funny, I’ve been using Chrome on every iPhone since the 4 (4 -> 4s -> 5) and each/every time I downloaded the Chrome app it sync’d the first time flawlessly. This is on fresh installs without using backup iOS profiles as well. I guess your mileage may vary but I never had an issue with signing into the Chrome app the first time. I agree with the above though, you should be able to specify which browser you’d rather use as default.
You "might" be misunderstanding me. On my ipad I have google Chrome & it has ALL the bookmarks on it my google chrome has on my pc &I didn't have to add them.

Back