Google Glass 2 coming soon, Explorer program is expanding

By Scorpus
Oct 29, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google is preparing a hardware update to Glass, which will be available to current owners of the high-tech eyepiece through a one-time "swap out". Not much is known about what this hardware revision will bring, other than it will work...

Read more
  2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,200   +517

1500 bucks... What are they thinking? Even if they cost $15 I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them. (At least not the Mk 1's & the same probably applies to the Mk 2's)
    freythman likes this.
  3. Sensi

Sensi Newcomer, in training

Sure... :rollingeyes:
  4. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,724   +286

Honestly I met someone when I toured GA tech who was wearing these, and they werent all that bad. Not if you are walking around the college of computing, anyway. Could build them into sunglasses and have it be significantly cooler. Some concept except the screen can be reflected off the sunglasses instead of off a unique mirror

I honestly think it would be cool to impliment this tech into curved/transparent LCDs instead of using a screen and mirror. but its whatever :/
  5. Mooseinadesert

Mooseinadesert Newcomer, in training Posts: 25   +8

I had no idea google glass #1 was out...
  6. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,069   +1,180

I'd spend $200 but no more.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.