Google Glass accessory could triple its battery life

By Shawn Knight
Aug 3, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Early Google Glass owners have been singing the praises of the wearable augmented reality visor as if it were the greatest thing since sliced bread. And it may well be, but it’s not without one big fault – battery life....

Read more
  2. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TechSpot Guru Posts: 1,732   +289

Honestly, just build glass into sunglasses or something so they look less *****ic...
    avoidz, gkubed and NeurotechHD like this.
  3. negroplasty

negroplasty TechSpot Maniac Posts: 531   +11

"If you spend any time around college-aged frat guys, you know that such a thing is actually rather popular." Wow.
  4. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,492   +73

Not sold on this tech as with new advances I am sure we'll have the option to wear it in our glasses or contact lens.
  5. misor

misor TechSpot Addict Posts: 771   +118

I just remembered it today: google glass project is turning us into Lieutenant Commander La Forge. :)
    it's really nice to see 'futuristic' tech today. maybe we can see other techs from the film Minority Report.
  6. NeurotechHD

NeurotechHD Newcomer, in training Posts: 30   +13

This looks ridiculous.
    avoidz likes this.
  7. I still want to look like a human ... you ... you ... robot ! :D
  8. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,253   +531

The next thing we'll be seeing is built in solar panels on the glasses to keep the battery charged.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.