Google Glass XE 12 update brings wink photos, MyGlass iOS app, YouTube, and more

1. The December update for Google Glass has arrived and brought along some interesting features and much required improvements. Dubbed as XE12, the update is one of the biggest yet for Google Glass. Here is a quick roundup of what's new...

Read more
  2. Microchipped population! Whatever your think of the man, David Icke's prediction is coming true!! Human robots... in the words of Kraftwerk, Die Mensch Machine...Halb Wesen....Halb Ding! Google are trying to steal your soul and your senses and they will achieve it as long as the human race bows down and worships "consumerism." Time now to free ourselves, think for ourselves! Let technology enhance our lives, not control it!!

I agree that this application could prove extremely useful when used in the right context I.e.the medical field, particularly for the vision and hearing impaired members of society (Geordi LaForge style) but for people who just want to walk around cutting themselves off from reality with constant propagandist news feeds and adverts, think of this.... we are all telepathic and highly sentient beings, we don't need this crap! Humans possess amazing natural abilities and the manipulators of corporations know this and do not want us to connect with these abilities.The agenda of the media is to "distract them at all costs and make them pay for it not once but by perpetual subscription."

To quote Morpheus' classic line from the prophetic movie The Matrix; "This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

I took the "red pill" about 15 years ago and never looked back. Once you wake up to reality you can see the bigger picture and how things really work. The real conspiracy is our current reality, the holographic computer program we are living in. Quantum science is just on the cusp of realizing this concept.

Good luck Google Glass wearers, I send my love and light and a red pill to you!
  3. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,192   +511

Boy oh boy, Google are really punting this turd but you've gotta give them kudos for being brave enough to attempt it in the 1st place. No doubt it'll appeal to some but it'll most likely die a ignominious death.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.