Google Hijack Virus Attack - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My computer has been attacked by a hijack virus. My search results from google, yahoo and bing are all taking me to random PHP pages with questionable content.

I have run the 8 step process recommended by Julio on this forum, and the logs are attached.

Any help and pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

UB

PS: I ran Spybot Search & Destroy at step 1, and I am also attaching the log from that.

My laptop is a lenovo T60, and I am running Windows XP Professional version 2002 service pack 2. MY Internet Explorer is 7.0.

Hope this helps.

Re: Google Virus Attack - Please Help!!!

All,

Please let me know if I can provide any additional details. I am anxiously waiting for some feedback on my previous post.

Regards,

UB

Hi,

I am not sure if there is any further information that will be useful. I just added the log from my spybot s&d scan also to the message. I'd really really appreciate any help I can get at this time.

Regards,

UB

SOS!!!!!!

All,

I need help with this virus, as I am unable to use my computer right now. Any help or pointers will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

UB

Not sure if you still need help with this or not, but ComboFix, fixed my machine of the exact same issue just this morning. It wont let me post a link to the software, but it's easy enough to find. Just search for ComboFix, may even be linked around here someplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back