Google is more reputable than Apple, Microsoft, Facebook

By Emil
May 2, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,272   +90

I could have sworn I read this same article just a few months ago...
  2. yRaz

yRaz TechSpot Booster Posts: 768   +47

"In addition to the top 10, the six other companies that were rated favorably were Proctor and Gamble, SC Johnson, UPS, --Sony-- , Coca-Cola, and Microsoft."

Sony, seriously? Sir, your argument is invalid.
  3. Archean

Archean TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,994   +67

Google is well reputed hmmm, probably people don't really know how the 'manage' all the data they store about their users from search and to what not. Oh yeah i forgot one thing, how they 'exploit' people to get cheap labour, one thing which Apple has been accused of by many. But then again, people are like sheeps, they don't really know until its too late. The simple fact is, Google is not as good as one may think, neither it is any worse than other corporations out there to make money.
  4. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,016   +716

And a few weeks ago we had another thread saying that Microsoft was more ethical than others. This is basically another pack of "intellectual" drones, trying to justify their grant checks. You know what they say about , "opinions and ......."

Besides, that their assessment is valid, is also an opinion, which may or may not be as worthless as theirs is of anybody else
  5. T77

T77 TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 315

"As you can see in the chart above, Harris Interactive actually gave.........."
    But there's no chart..
  6. Emil

Emil Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 154

Sorry about that, not sure what happened. Fixed.
  7. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,016   +716

Oh goody, a chart! That makes their opinion all the more valid! I'll sleep better now that I've read the chart, because that makes it so, now doesn't it ! or maybe (?)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.