Google redirect problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure this problem out. Running multiple scans and following the steps here.

But the only scan system that works is Hijack. I can't either download the other programs or once they are installed they don't run. I don't know what is going on. Here is the hijack log.

Welcome to TS. Your problem statement is very helpful. I am trying to anticipate your needs. You are now facing dificulties.

In case of difficulty, attempt this method
Note, one user reported the need to restart in safe mode with networking, as the relief was temporary. This refers to message #1.
Additional note: Message #3 link to 'fixit download' has demonstrated its effectiveness in many cases. Go to message # 3 'fixit download'

Observations: (with respect to "How to disable 'tdssserv.sys' trojan)
  • This is conjecture on my part, but the help offered by message # 3, may be more appropriate since the HJT log does not present symptoms of this. It will add to understanding here, when you give feedback if 'tdssserv.sys' is not present when following message # 1.
  • As part of your response, please feedback which method was effective.
    • Message #1 is for the specific named trojan
    • Message # 3 has broader coverage.

Genreal Remark: - React to unanswered items appearing in scan logs
  • NO Action’ - Remove Selected when offered by MBAM
  • 'Delete on Reboot’ - Restart the computer after concluding the scan
Proceeding along a typical path.
  • Update both MBAM & SAS. Rerun them both.
  • This effort is complete when logs report NO infections/threats, or reporting something it can not clean.
  • Restart the computer. Scan with HJT.
  • Posts logs. Report progress & what changes are observed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back