Okay, I'm going to start from the beginning on my computer problem: Saturday night I was having really slow internet problems...No big deal...I shut my computer down and think nothing of it. Sunday morning I turn it on and have commercials playing out of my speakers, and my computer is lagging extremely. I was able to get that problem out of the way by doing a system restore. I think I'm in the clear...I was wrong. I start using my default search engine (Google) and every time I search about 2/3's of the time I am redirected to various "search engines" (I'm not even sure you could call them REAL websites), and have to constantly go back and reclick to attempt to get to the desired website. So I have tried the 8 steps to the best of my abilities and to no avail am still in the same problematic boat. I have used: Ad-Aware SuperAntiSpyware BlackLight Symantec Antivirus I do not have the log for SuperAntiSpyware, but attached is the HiJackThis log. Thanks for the help! |AA| P.S. I also tried reseting my IE7 browser, and that didn't help.