Google search gets redirected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I do a google search, the links get redirected to some other sites.
I did a scan with Malwarebytes,SuperAntispyware, as well as Norton internet security,all scans come out clean
but the google search links get redirected.

Please Help

Thankyou.

Attachments

• mbam-log-2010-01-09 (17-59-06).txt
    866 bytes · Views: 3
  • SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log - 01-09-2010 - 18-42-30.log
    748 bytes · Views: 3
  • hijackthis.log
    15 KB · Views: 6
Okay I finally found you... double post, one without logs, one with logs

Run Combofix:

Download it HERE

With ComboFix, at the download window, please rename it to Combo-Fix(.exe) before downloading it.

Important! Save the renamed download to your desktop.
Please disable all security programs, such as antiviruses, antispywares, and firewalls. Also disable your internet connection.
Double click on Combo-Fix.exe and Run- follow the prompts.
(Understand that things like your system clock changing and your desktop disappearing might happen. Do not worry, because all will be restored later.)
Wait for the scan to be completed.
If it requires a reboot, please do it.
• After the scan has completed entirely, please post the log here. The log will be located at C:\ComboFix(.txt)

Notes:
1.Do not mouse-click Combofix's window while it is running. That may cause it to stall.
2. ComboFix may reset a number of Internet Explorer's settings, including making I-E the default browser.
3. Combofix prevents autorun of ALL CD, floppy and USB devices to assist with malware removal & increase security. If this is an issue or makes it difficult for you -- please tell your helper.
4. CF disconnects your machine from the internet. The connection is automatically restored before CF completes its run. If CF runs into difficulty and terminates prematurely, the connection can be manually restored by restarting your machine.
Then rescan with HijackThis.
Attach Combofix report and new HijackThis log to next reply.

Thanks for your reply.. sorry for the dely in my reply.
please find attached the combofix logs.

Attachments

• log.txt
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back