Google Street View heads to the Aloha State

By Shawn Knight
Jun 28, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google Street View is morphing into a bit of a social butterfly as of late with notable visits to some of the world’s most breathtaking places. The company can soon check another destination off the bucket list as Google’s Street...

Read more
  2. cliffordcooley

cliffordcooley TechSpot Paladin Posts: 5,759   +1,421

Oh no, don't let that happen or Street View will not be worth visiting after a few more years.
  3. captaincranky

captaincranky TechSpot Addict Posts: 10,393   +829

Yeah well, "everybody is entitled to their 15 minutes of fame".

In the case of street view, you get maybe at most, a minute or two. Any narcissist worth his or her mirror time, could expand that to at least 15 minutes in the constant retelling of the story.

They should come to my block. Then everybody who needs to buy crack or heroin will have the directions to get here.

Google is doing a great job of jamming its collective nose up the backsides of the rich and famous, as well as the poor and infamous.

I guess you could say they're an, "equal opportunity privacy invasion force".

They're sort of like the "Robin Leach" of search engines.......
    [​IMG]
  4. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 2,012   +683

A whole week? I wonder how much of that time was spent on equipment and how much time was spent at Waikiki with a mai-tai.
  5. Google will have images of peoples internal cavities within 7 years.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.