Not open for further replies.
  1. Here's an insight to Google's technology:

Good stuff...
  2. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah Newcomer, in training Posts: 868

Google = My Fav!!!
  3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

If you can't find something on google I don't think you can find it at all....
    Google is my homepage :)
  4. boeingfixer

boeingfixer Newcomer, in training Posts: 1,245

I agree Poert, I use to be a religious Alta Vista user until I found Google, now it graces my toolbar.

Has anyone been on Google on a holiday when they decorate their name. It's a nice personnal touch!!
  5. lokem

lokem Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 773

I especially like their personal touch :D The drawings are also quite humourous. Hehe... Hopefully the "new" search engine Teoma won't be of any threat to Google. But by the looks of it, Teoma looks similar to Google in certain way... Well, duh, they're both search engines {g}
  6. SuperCheetah

SuperCheetah Newcomer, in training Posts: 868

I don't think that is a very wise statement. I mean we all had our own little search engine before Google came along and thought we wouldn't change for anything. And then Google comes and revolutionizes the search engine industry. I, for one, hope this new search engine has something even better than Google, so that my searches keep getting better and more accurate. Technology is a very good thing, and the breakthroughs should not be shunned.

Granted I love Google too, but I'm not too close-minded to not change if something better comes along, whenever that may be.
  7. boeingfixer

Very well put Super, Like I said, I liked Alta Vista until somehow I changed my ways and started using Google. I can be changed again if its better.
  8. lokem

You just reminded me of the Alta Vista days and when Google was still at beta. Strange, isn't the the same situation Teoma is in right now? ;)
  9. boeingfixer

Yeah, kinda funny how that technology thing works out huh ??
  10. lokem

Indeed. It's good that way since we get to use the best and fastest around. W/o such competition, we'll still be stucked with the "traditional" search engines.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.