TechSpot

Google to phase out Nexus 4, successor spied in promo KitKat clip

By Shawn Knight
Sep 4, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Google’s Nexus 4 received a price cut of $100 late last month and as you can imagine, the smartphones went pretty quickly at that price in the Google Play Store. The 8GB model sold out a couple of days ago...

Read more

2. Couldn't one simply just ask the people in the video? they are real people with real lives and have real friends, very easy to track down and just ask...

3. MilwaukeeMike

MilwaukeeMike TS Evangelist Posts: 2,085   +715

And those people really work for Google and they signed real non-disclosure agreements. :)

cliffordcooley likes this.
  4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,080   +747

It sounds like you work for the NSA.

5. ShadowDeath

ShadowDeath TS Rookie Posts: 51

Verizon had better get their heads out of their asses and jump on this phone. I'm getting tired of HTC-rizon, if it means I'll have a better phone selection I wouldn't mind jumping ship to a different carrier.

6. It'd be interesting to see if Google going to sell Nexus 5 also around the same price tags as Nexus 4 when it arrived.. specially given that Nexus brand name is well established now.

7. Khanonate

Khanonate TS Member Posts: 96   +8

It would be nice if the new nexus would have a lot of advanced features... Android, where are you? "I'm in your pocket. You @#%$!, said the Android" Woa! My Android has an attitude and I luv it!

8. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 6,977   +908

Wow that is funny lol. It looks like a nice improvement.

9. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,469   +622

Oooh, I wonder if it will be enough for me to upgrade. :)

10. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 6,977   +908

If it coming to the 2 year mark, it is definitely an upgrade. LTE by itself is a huge upgrade.

11. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,469   +622

N4 was released October 2012! Only one year. :p But mobile handsets change so often that a year is a new release cycle, I guess.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.