Google Web Accelerator Disconnected Me - Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... I installed Google Web Accelerator a few days ago on my laptop and haven't been able to connect since (wireless). I have a Netgear MR814 V3 wireless router, and I don't think there's a problem with that. Is there a history of wireless problems after installing the Google Web Accelerator? I uninstalled the thing, but the problem will not go away.

Also, I can connect wirelessly (I think), but not totally. It usually goes through the following steps: Waiting for the network... and, that's it. When I try repairing the connection, it disables the router, then enables it, then connects (so I'm guessing it CAN connect), but then it can't renew the IP address.

I'm EXTREMELY pissed at Google -.- and I feel like killing someone. If you are a peaceful person and don't want anyone to die, please try to help me out! Thanks.

Huh? Oh... Well I have another laptop which I could try to connect from, but if Google Web Accelerator is really what caused the problem, then my current laptop should be the only one with the problem. Thanks.

Any more ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back