Got a problem with Vundo (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PonchoPete

Okay so I posted up a thread about Vundo on my computer about a week ago.
One of the Admins told me that it was not a big problem and that Malwarebytes should take care of it.

My system seemed fine for about 2 days and then today it started to restart on it's own because of a "NT" program shutting down and that Windows had to restart it.

Hence I can not scan for more than 10 minutes and that is not enough time. Can anyone help me solve this problem?

Much Thanks
-PonchoPete

Oh, sorry about that, heres the log.

Thank you for the quick reply, any other advice would help.

-PonchoPete

I found one bad one and allot of installed stuff
this is bad check it in Hijackthis
O2 - BHO: {e56ceac7-9154-d608-4f34-efe23e14e318} - {813e41e3-2efe-43f4-806d-45197caec65e} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hiyvfm.dll

You Install this?

F3 - REG:win.ini: load=
F3 - REG:win.ini: run=

O3 - Toolbar: &DownloadStudio - {CB789373-04D5-4ef4-9C16-871463FD0830} - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\WebDLBar.dll

O8 - Extra context menu item: Add Page To DownloadStudio Scrapbook... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_snap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Image Using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_img.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Link Using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_file.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Page Using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_all.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Selection Using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_sel.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Download Video using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_video.htm

O8 - Extra context menu item: Show Page Links Using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_link.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Subscribe To RSS/Podcast Using DownloadStudio... - C:\Program Files\Conceiva\DownloadStudio\ds_rss.htm

I installed all the "08"s but the F3 Im not sure. I'll check it off because I don't recognize it.
As for the O2 I got rid of it. Should I post any new logs?

Thanks again for the help, And Happy New Year.

-PonchoPete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back