Got CPU Freeze Lock up Issues right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i just joined this comunity. forgive me if my grammar sucks.
I introduce myself in a desperate need of help , i just found this forum looking with google , i read some post about CPU lock up / freeze issues .
I will explain my problem at all aspects as possible so if someone can help me plz illl be so gladly.

My system specs. :
Mobo : Asus A7n8x-e deluxe
Proc : AMD XP 3000+ buss 333mhz , with Thermaltake Volcano 12 cooler on it
mem : 2Gb total , Kingstone , (1Gb + 2 512 on dual channel)
video: XFX 5200 Nvidia 256 Agp *8
HDs : Seagate SATA 160 Gb
DVD-RW : Brand New LG Dual layer 16X
CD-RW : non mark 52X
Powersupply : Real 520 watts double cooler, i dont remmeber the mark

Now , to the problem .
One day i was happy with my comp and suddenly boom system froze so i said huh wtf , i checked rams , HDs , Heat issues , and there was no clue of any troubling there but the thing was the problem was more and more bothering freezing my pc whenever it wanted to it , sometimes in periods from 10 minutes up to 15 hours but it would freeze at the end. So i started to get crazy about this . I read that could be produced by Power Supply fault , but the wonder of my was i bought this power supply just 2 months ago so huh there should be something else i though , good then i went to check the BIOS setting , i loaded full defaults , my lastest temperature check were , CPU : 41ºC , system : 21ºC , HD : 24ºC , so there were no prob to be a heat issue
At this point checked almost the whole computer i cant even imagine wtf is happening to this comp. Everyday getting crasier , sry to get my problem here but i had no choice than to ask for somebody's help.

Greetings comunity

Try updating your video cards drivers. The card may be going bad.

Your grammer does suck

Spell checkers work wonders for those who can't spell worth a darn. If you have a program like Microsoft Word, you can type a suspect work into the program and it will give you options as to its correct spelling. For example:

"I will explain my problem at all aspects as possible so if someone can help me plz illl be so gladly"

could be:

"I will explain my problem as clearly as I can. If someone can help, I would be very grateful"...

And "Greetings comunity"... greetings community

My Nvidia Video Card drivers , and Nforce2 Chip Driver are fully updated to the last version , i think thats not the problem.

What else could be doing this?

Loook if you read up there in my first post , there ull find all the test i did on my comp , heat is not the problem read on the last part ull see my comp overall temps , CPU :41ºC System :21ºC HD : 24ºC , those temps are wonderfull .

Now about the video card , i thnk FX 5200 is 4 years old card idk how to check the remaining health of my Video card i bought that one 1.5 years ago so its not so old. Lastest drivers on it

After almost 24 hrs test , with a different Video card result were the same , comp just freezes when it wanted to do .
This is going further than i spected

I run everday , Registry Cleaners , Anti Spy , And theres no virus on my comp
My XP is full updated , its original , i think there shouldnt be problems with it.

PD : im a really care person with my comp i always like to stay out of any virus spy and run on best performance

Which anti-spyware utils are you using? Most aren't very good. The ones I listed above are the top-rated and should be used.

Yes i know actually nowadays theres no trustable softs or there are just a few of them who really make their job well , in my case i use SBS&D for me is the best anti spyware with lots of nice features already checked the source code and theres no weird things this soft is free and for me the best in the net. Updates every 5 days or week with lots of new definitions , inmunization.

But i think we are loosing the point talking about Spy ware since they attack ur connection not ur machine (if we are talking about spy and not trojan). i think its not soft problem causing my the freeze issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back