Got rid of Bullseye Network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice

I started a new thread, because I couldn't find my previous posting where I asked if it would be wise to uninstall Bullsye, after someone, I can't recall who, said that it was bad news to have it. I thought that if I did uninstall, it could do more harm than good, the same person came back, & said that he thought it would not do harm if I got rid.

The outcome is that I just went to Add/Remove & did get rid, I was taken through the Bullseye Wizard, which asked if I really wanted to get rid of all the benifits, I said yes, & it was uninstalled, but it put up a lot of resistance, is this normal, I did do right, didn't I?

Maurice

Yes, they will try everything to get you to not uninstall their crap program. It is just like trying to cancel a credit card, they give you the run around about why you should keep it. Just keep saying UNINSTALL and everything should turn out ok.

Thanks, friends, so it's a good get rid off then!, I couldn't see Bargain Buddy in my programs, they're always there, when I run Ad-Aware, daily, I'd like to get rid of that too, perhaps a search will find it?, someone thought that & Bullseye could be "related", I'll have another look.

Maurice

Yes, there were two Bargain Buddy's, had to go advanced, but eventually managed to delete both, ran Ad Aware, no Bullseye, no Bargain Buddy, a resounding success!
Tried the same, a search for Top Moxie, & 108 Solutions, both "high risk" according to Ad Aware, but no luck, searched in all areas, any ideas why I can't find them, like the others?, anyone familiar with these two?

I did a Google and found this, on TopMoxie, but nothing on the other one.

I'll say again, have you ever run Hijack this? If not, you might consider running it and other related things, following RBS instructions here. It would probably find all this stuff for you, and you could be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back