got sxserv101.exe... need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
My NIS software have been letting me known about sxserv101.exe infection but it says it can't fix the problem... anyone can help me with this please??
Thanks a lot!!!!
Diego

Attached you will find the Hijackthis Log.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read the Trojan Pakes and other nasties preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of djheadd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks Howard!!!

Hi Howard,
Thanks for all your help... It was hard for me to follow the instructinos, download and install all the software... I think I found an easier way... I used Killbox to stop the process (sxserv101.exe running) then I run a full system scan with Norton... It found the file (again), it couldnt fixed but it quarantined it... at least it is not giving any more problems. What do you think?
Diego

I think without seeing fresh HJT and Avg Antispyware logs, I can`t tell you if your system is clean or not. :)

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of djheadd only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back