By recoombe
May 16, 2002
Post New Reply
  1. yeah! finally after 4 hellacious years at purdue i finally have my computer engineering degree and must now go out into the world and slave for 50+ years!!

i used to frequent these forums often last summer until purdue said "no free time for you" senior year. i had senior design lab, os design, and ai + 3 electives and that sorta cut out time. i'll try to do better now that i'm not in some lab till 3 am ;)
  2. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,588   +278

I remember you...
    Welcome back to 3dspotlight (now TechSpot) forums ;)
    And congratulations... :grinthumb
  3. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,512

Good to have you back :)

It's allways nice with more Computer Engineers here!

This is WEIRD! When I posted, the page loaded, and i was the first who'd answered... And now Arris has a post in front of me...
  4. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

Heheheh and welcome to the wonderful world of WORK :evil:

We have such sights to show you....

Time to carry the burden of Hades on your back till your 65 matey!!!
  5. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,704

Don't scare him off now phantazmm! And post that pic in A picture of you & where you post from!

But anyway, a big WELCOME BACK! to recoombe! :grinthumb

PM Julio to get your post count back because the thread for it is closed.
  6. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Congrads on graduating - I'm about a semister away.
  7. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Lucky, I have this summer, then another year, but oh well it'll get done sometime.

Congrats to recoombe, and good luck living the REAL life.
  8. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Posts: 1,319

Well done, on a related note on Tuesday I did & passed the MOUS Word 2000 test, so should be getting a cert for that in the mail from microsoft within the next 2 weeks :)
  9. recoombe

recoombe TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks guys. i am sorta looking towards work just so i don't have to put up with lectures and tas i can't understand ;)

presently i have a couple interviews for local computer consulting jobs. eventually i want to do system administration for unix type workstations but i'm reading up on it and trying to brush up on my dormant unix skills. i'll be taking baby steps until then, hehe.

as far as my pic goes, i don't have a scanner (my aunt does tho so i may use theirs whenever i'm over there next). i look awful anyways. maybe i can borrow a digital camera or something.