TechSpot

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas available on iOS now, coming to Android and Windows Phone next week

By Justin Kahn
Dec 12, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. GTA fans are in for a treat today, Rockstar has now released the classic Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS, after saying it would do so last month. This marks the first mobile platform the game is available on,...

Read more
  2. EClyde

EClyde TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 152   +13

Great way to make money, Great way to make folk think they are getting a deal, Great way to get free press...No way to play that game..on a pad.
  3. hahahanoobs

hahahanoobs TechSpot Booster Posts: 958   +96

3.5 stars for GTA III on Android
    3.7 for Vice City

Nuff said.
  4. EClyde

EClyde TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 152   +13

What does Nuff said mean?

And that's outta how many stars?
  5. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TechSpot Enthusiast Posts: 390   +35

That's nice... can we get GTA 5 for PC now please?
    Skidmarksdeluxe, St1ckM4n and EClyde like this.
  6. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 965   +99

5 which is solid, however many are reporting issues with 3 and Vice City, people complaining about horrid optimization and terrible controller support. Unless they get polished, it's waste of money (although it's not exactly expensive).

Looking forward to play this though, hopefully it will play nicely even though I have no controller (damn gotta get one! :p)
  7. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 3,454   +620

I have GTA3 on Android and can play it with a PS3 controller no problems.

Otherwise, I'm impressed that the mobile target market device has a higher power than PS2, while remaining battery-optimised!
  8. What does 'outta' mean?
  9. For those who didn't understand the user's use of slang:

Nuff said implies "enough said".

'Outta' implies "Out of".
  10. GhoztPhyre

GhoztPhyre Newcomer, in training

Looking forward to this. Since I can use my PS3 dual shock controller on my Sony Xperia Z, GTA III and Vice City got five stars from me. Just another perk of being a "Sony fan boy".

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.