TechSpot

Grand Theft Auto V reimagined as a first-person shooter

By Shawn Knight
Jun 25, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Grand Theft Auto V offers plenty of excitement when played as-is but if you're looking for an entirely different experience, look no further than the clip below from YouTuber XBLToothPik. The modder managed to transform Rockstar Games' open-world third-person title...

Read more
  2. davislane1

davislane1 TS Guru Posts: 1,308   +479

I've never thought of GTA as being workable with a 1st person perspective. I stand corrected and ask, why isn't this in the retail game?
    wastedkill and H3llion like this.
  3. Darkshadoe

Darkshadoe TS Guru Posts: 549   +102

Kudos to companies that let modders bring new gameplay to their games.
  4. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,158   +241

Ye but the graphics look like they are from 2004 xD
  5. cmbjive

cmbjive TS Enthusiast Posts: 506   +83

That's...interesting.
  6. I so want this. Having spent days just friggin around in GTA with no intention of actually finishing the challenges, this would make that even more fun!
  7. IAMTHESTIG

IAMTHESTIG TS Enthusiast Posts: 398   +35

Awesome... I remember playing Max Payne 2 with a FPS mod. Always saw the inside of your face, but firing dual Ingram submachine guns was so cool looking it didnt matter.

I can't wait for this GTA V to come to PC. I just hope it is a somewhat stable port.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.