Graphic card Manufacturer

Status
Not open for further replies.

taimuraly

Hey Guys and Gals, I have finally decided to upgrade my graphic card and have chosen the NVIDIA 6800 Ultra. But went to search for it and got confused, so many manufactures and all that didn’t make any sense. So I would like to know which manufacturer should I buy the card from, and why (please provide the price too). And do I have to have something special on my motherboard to be able to install it (and I don’t mean an agp slot - I ain't so dumb u know :giddy: ).

And one last question, how come the NVIDIA 68000 ultra beats ATI 850XT pe, being faster than the NVIDIA, on some benchmarks. Thanx (hope not confusing or asking to much off u guys)

Almost forgot,

You asked if there is anything else your system will need. The only thing I can think of that you'll want to double check, is will your current power supply be able to handle this monster card you have just purchased.

Go here: http://www.extreme.outervision.com/index.jsp and calculate what you're going to need. And let's just pray that you don't have a no-name PSU in there :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back