Graphic Designer

By DellLatitudeUsr
Apr 16, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello out there, fellow pc dudes and dudets. I'm new here. I'm a graphic designer on his way to the top who needs help every now and then on computer problems. That's why I'm here. Hope I enjoy the stay!
  2. kitty500cat

kitty500cat Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,407   +6

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

I'm kind of interested in graphic design too, but I'm not very good at it (yet)

Regards :)
  3. TimeParadoX

TimeParadoX Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,438

Welcome to Techspot! :wave:

I do 3d modeling, texture art and I hope to get into sound art ( I love sound of games like Half-life 2 )
  4. DellLatitudeUsr

DellLatitudeUsr Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 26

Cool- I'm not too aware of sound art... forgot to mention that I'm a pc junkie. I just downloaded Vista Transformation Pack just so my XP could look like a Vista. (cheapskate!) I love 'fros- I have a huge one. 17 yrs. God of War II!!
  5. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,520   +9

Welcome to TechSpot Openboards :wave: ! I hope that you can teach us all a bit about graphic design, and at the same time, learn about computers as well :D!
  6. HitmanAngel2k3

HitmanAngel2k3 Newcomer, in training Posts: 107

Hey, what's up? :wave:

I'm graphic designer also, been doing it for about 3+ years, learning about PC on the way too :D Welcome to TechSpot - the best forum I found so far to help me out with all my PC problems :bounce:
  7. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

Hi how are U?
  8. momok

momok Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,272

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.