Graphic problems with games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockordie

So I have a game...Black&White2,I have a good computer,but my graphic card is too slow geForce 4200TI 128mb but they sad that it will be O.K...but it isn´t...I ca´t configured settings like watter or flowers WHY??????pleaseee help mee...sory I don´t know english language ´m grammatical *****

first do u have the nvidia control panal in aa , af and mipmap level set to off or high performance ? also try setting the resolutions in bw2 to lowest settings also do you have 1 gig of memory . a recomendation would be update ur video card to a 6600 - 6800 gs Agp cards Nvidia or 9800xt - x850 pro Agp Ati . this will help smooth out ur gameplay

I think that your GeForce is not strong enough to run all the options in the game, so so certain things are autmomatically disabled as your card can't run them. You can play but those options can't be run by your card.

That is if I understood you question correctly. Which is something along the lines of why can't I configure the game to show flowers etc. in other words that option is not selectable.

SCHUMIinSA said:
I think that your GeForce is not strong enough to run all the options in the game, so so certain things are autmomatically disabled as your card can't run them. You can play but those options can't be run by your card.

That is if I understood you question correctly. Which is something along the lines of why can't I configure the game to show flowers etc. in other words that option is not selectable.
yeah this I know...When I get a slowlest resolution 800*600 or 1024*....i cant set it...but in shop they sat that It must be O.sorry for my english

DragonFury said:
first do u have the nvidia control panal in aa , af and mipmap level set to off or high performance ? also try setting the resolutions in bw2 to lowest settings also do you have 1 gig of memory . a recomendation would be update ur video card to a 6600 - 6800 gs Agp cards Nvidia or 9800xt - x850 pro Agp Ati . this will help smooth out ur gameplay
Yeah i know...slowlest resolution=better detail...but I cant...an they--In the shop-They sad that it will be O.K

They will have probabaly said that you could play the game because your card does meet the minimum requirements, but never expect a card which meets the minimum requirements to run well.

Let me give you another example. I have a X850XT which is a rather good card, however even with this good card I can't enable full shadows in games like F.E.A.R, AoE3, Serious Sam 2 etc. This is because my card does not have Pixel Shader 3 or HDR support so that would mean that I would not be able to even activate those graphic settings in the games. They will be greyed out and unselectable.

This is the same problem you have. A minimum requirements card can't run the game the way it's supposed to be run.

SCHUMIinSA said:
They will have probabaly said that you could play the game because your card does meet the minimum requirements, but never expect a card which meets the minimum requirements to run well.

Let me give you another example. I have a X850XT which is a rather good card, however even with this good card I can't enable full shadows in games like F.E.A.R, AoE3, Serious Sam 2 etc. This is because my card does not have Pixel Shader 3 or HDR support so that would mean that I would not be able to even activate those graphic settings in the games. They will be greyed out and unselectable.

This is the same problem you have. A minimum requirements card can't run the game the way it's supposed to be run.
So now I have another problem...I dont know but when I want to play bw2,I play it 1.5minute and my computer stop!and I must to restart him...When i PLAY GTA sa OR need for speed most wanted it dont do it but now---today---I cant play it...yesterday and this mounth I play it and it was o.k but today I start it an it is crashed....pleaseeee help this is horrible :dead:

SCHUMIinSA said:
Did you recently install a new drivers for your graphics card?
yea´h for sure...but i want to reinstall my windows but when iM IN biops IT SAID that I HAVE A LOT OF VIRUS AND i MUST GO BACK INwindows and deleted all viruses but nod32 or ad-aware or sywareblaster cant find anything...

SCHUMIinSA said:
Use Spybot Search and Destroy and AVG.

You could also try AntiVir.
I cant reinstall windows please do you hav a icq????I will send you one picture of my problem .....with windows or emaill adress

I don't have ICQ sorry.

My email is available on my profile.

Why are you trying to re-install Windows? I thought I told you to use those other anti-spyware and anti-virus program? Have you tried them yet?

SCHUMIinSA said:
I don't have ICQ sorry.

My email is available on my profile.

Why are you trying to re-install Windows? I thought I told you to use those other anti-spyware and anti-virus program? Have you tried them yet?
Yeah...i tryed everything!but it cant fin anything...i tryed also ONLINE SYMANTEC it is somewhere in Windows I will send it to you thats the problem...in installing of windows,after restart this will dyspalyed me...

Don't know of any solutions, at the moment it looks like your olny option is completely reformating.

Is that what you were trying to do? Or only to re-install windows without a format?

I don't know much further now sorry. I advise starting a new topic with this problem, so that some of the other more knowledgable techspot members can help you.

Remember NOT to hijack someone else's topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back