TechSpot

Graphics Accelerator / Driver for Intel PGA 370c Motherboard

By ravisunny2
Dec 12, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know what I'm looking for is already posted somewhere on this forum.

Sorry but I'm in a bit of a hurry.

I need to download a graphics acceleartor/driver for an old Intel Motherboard PGA 370c (at least thats what the support guy told me).

Please advise.

Ravi Banthia
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu Newcomer, in training Posts: 9,431

That's not the motherboard. PGA 370 is the CPU socket and does not help at all.
  3. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Topic Starter Posts: 2,057   +8

Thanks Nodsu.

I owe you an apology. I'm not into hardware, and this was only the second time when I had to deal with Mother Board types ( last time was about a year ago, and I probably messed up then too).

As I had written, that specs. were given to me by a support guy ( harware engineer ?).

I eventually (after making a long distance call) found out that the Mother Board was Intel 810 ( or am I wrong again ?), and was able to download the driver, win9x67.exe from the Intel website.

Actually, it was available on the Techspot site, but for some reason the connection to the server was reset/severed (though I remained connected to internet), and I didn't want another aborted download, as I was in a hurry.

Ravi Banthia
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.