Graphics error with 7600GS

By HughJass
May 4, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whats up with my graphics?? Check pictures

Yes i DO have the latest drivers, and i have tried all the other drivers for my card. One thing i did find though is that if i change my AGP mode (X1, X2, X4) the problem gets better/worse.

When i put the AGP mode on X1 its absoluty terrible and it isnt possible to see whats happening. The screen shots i took are on X4 mode. i dont have a mobo that is compatible with X8 mode (yes i know, i bit behind the times :D )

i put the card into my friends comp who has X8 and everything was fine. Should this kinda thing be happening to my comp?

thanks
  2. LinkedKube

LinkedKube TechSpot Project Baby Posts: 4,259   +41

if you put it in your friends pc its definately not the card, it comes down to drivers and hardware, you and your friend have different mobo?
  3. HughJass

HughJass Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 137

yeah we have different, mobo. I personally put it down to the fact that the AGP mode is the problem. HOWEVER when i first got the card it didnt stuff up like this, it worked fine.

But i dont why it is different now
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.