Graphics Help Needed

I'm new to the world of graphics, I have the following motherboard and specs on my pc:

DELL VOSTRO 260 INSPIRON 620 DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD GDG8Y CN-0GDG8Y

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 64MB 1.3GB
3.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
HARD DRIVE: 450.9GB with 350.2GB free.

I'm trying to play Aion Free to Play (server based game) I've run the 'can you run it?' test on my PC and everything is fine expect my graphics as they are on board graphics. it recommends an NVidia GeForce 780 GT or AMD Radeon X1800 XL or better. I haven't been able to find either of these as they seem to be fairly old.

based on the specs and details provided can anyone tell me what is the best card I cant get that my machine will run and that will play the game.

many thanks
Leafeon

Any new $80 card or better will do just fine. Just make sure your power supply is strong enough to support the card you get.

I'm new to the world of graphics, I have the following motherboard and specs on my pc:

DELL VOSTRO 260 INSPIRON 620 DESKTOP MOTHERBOARD GDG8Y CN-0GDG8Y

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU @ 3.10GHz
Intel(R) HD Graphics 64MB 1.3GB
3.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
HARD DRIVE: 450.9GB with 350.2GB free.

I'm trying to play Aion Free to Play (server based game) I've run the 'can you run it?' test on my PC and everything is fine expect my graphics as they are on board graphics. it recommends an NVidia GeForce 780 GT or AMD Radeon X1800 XL or better. I haven't been able to find either of these as they seem to be fairly old.

based on the specs and details provided can anyone tell me what is the best card I cant get that my machine will run and that will play the game.

many thanks
Leafeon
Dell generally puts in small PSU's into their machines which means your options are limited. However for that game you do not need much to play it so I can suggest the following:

XFX R7 250 1gb GDDR5

I
ts on sale and already at about 90 bucks standard so depending on where you buy you can save money.

Back