TechSpot

Great Quality Laptop

By gdozier4
Dec 16, 2007
  1. I have a Great Quality Laptop. I was using it and the screen rotated all images to the side. I can not get it to rotate back to normal use. Any Help?

2. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Hello, gdozier4, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Please take a moment to read the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

SNGX1275's Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum :)
    Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums

With regards to your problem, what make and model is your laptop?

By "the screen rotated all images to the side" do you mean the picture on the screen turned by 90 degrees? I just want to make sure.

3. alisbin

alisbin TS Rookie Posts: 93

without more info this could be totally useless, but, IF you have an nvidia video card and nvidia drivers installed, left click on the nvidia settings icon in your toolbar (bottom right thingy by the clock, its a green nvidia symbol), click rotation settings then check rotate 0 degrees
    again, only useful with nvidia.

4. gdozier4

gdozier4 TS Rookie Topic Starter

It is a NX-L510. and the screen is rotated 90 degrees

5. Daveskater

Daveskater Banned Posts: 1,687

Ok, we have a model number which is a start. I don't suppose this pc has a manufacturer? ;)

If you have nVidia graphics, try alisbin's suggestion, if not, let us know.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.