Green lines all over screen

I have a chrome book and it was working fine till I started seeing thousands of green lines all over the screen. The chrome book is really new and I don't want to have to get a new one because it is for college. If anyone can help me that would be amazing!!

Easy. Find your receipt and take this up with whoever you bought it from. This sounds like a major fault. Chromebooks are mainly for light surfing so it's unlikely to have much saved on it.

You can try updating the graphics drivers, see if that helps

But as bazz2004 has said it is best to go back to the place you bought it from as theres not much you can do yourself with a ready-made package computer or in this case, a laptop.

You can try updating the graphics drivers, see if that helps

But as bazz2004 has said it is best to go back to the place you bought it from as theres not much you can do yourself with a ready-made package computer or in this case, a laptop.

But the thing is I've only used it a few times and everyone else using them hasn't had that problem so....
Also it was only recently because before it happened it was working perfectly

Start messing around with it and you may lose your warranty. It is likely to be a hardware problem rather than drivers. As it stands the chrome book is useless.

Back