TechSpot

Greeting and Salutations

By Klytus
Aug 27, 2006
  1. Hello, everyone.

I found my way to this forum via a Google sercah on some BCCode errors I was getting on my system, so after making that post, I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

I've been working with computers in one form or another since 1992 when I worked at Radio Shack. I had always liked computers, but in order to sell them, and support your sale, you had to know about them, so learn I did. I've had many different jobs in the tech field over the years, and almost all of my computer and tech skills are from OTJT. At the start of this year, I found that all-important and highly coveted permanent full-time possition with a large corporation. I'm presently working Tier 1 tech support, but there is plenty of room for advancement, advanced training and latteral moves in the company. I know this because even though I've been there less than a year, I am now second-most-senior in our department, and the most-senior fellow has been there only a few months longer than me - everyone else went to different tech departments with better training and base pay.

Anyway, I hope I am able to contribute to some solutions in addition to posting about the problems I can't get a handle on.

And we thank you for your support.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Klytus and welcome to Techspot.

I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.