TechSpot

Greetings and Salutations from a oldtimer but new to you forum folks!

By directcurrent
Dec 17, 2005
  1. :bounce:
    I thank you for such a warm welcome to you form. I like to answer The Question "Who am I !" as Jackie Chan put it in one of his good Marshal Art movies.
    A lot of folk call me DirectCurrent, mostly because I have worked in multiples eng and tech fields, from; electronics, robotics, mechanics, hydro electric to coin a few. Some Call me just DC. Some call me D.B. Cooper if you may recall who he was.
    I am in my 50's, Single again... so if any of you good looking female want to yack on another channel, I sure like to talk, Hahaha.
    Four years ago I became disable because of past work history. Little bit trouble with writing. Lost all I had and now getting my act back togther. I do a lot of work for the man upstairs and get into woodworking, writing books, doing art drawings, designing my on electronics and devices. Working on get a computer together to make animated gif,tiff, etc., a mini recording studio for karaoka/ video/ audio of/for churchs. and my old designs. One of my pattent designs is a walking /talking mail box. post women like it and look that i might be on tv with it WOOPee.
    Started out with computer in the days of keypunch. never learn solfware programming(sorry no CSI Stuff here), now trying to chatch up and start to learn along with new hardware and all this back bititng cold harded net bugs.
    GOd bless your many days ahead and Maybe I can help you and you can help me. Direct Current. O I enjoy old SI-FI and Gdzillia (japanees movies)and cartoonsand spaggite westerns, so if you have any, pass it on.

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello directcurrent and welcome to Techspot.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. directcurrent

directcurrent TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hello reggie

I agree with you a hundred percent, if it is not broke don't fix it, AMEN. :grinthumb

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.