Greetings and Salutations

By FFox
Mar 20, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hello Everyone,

My name is Fred and I am not a geek. I am just an ordinary fellow trying to cope with the ever changing landscape of the IT world. I am playing mainly catchup games and mind you, there is a lot of catching up to do, for me that is. I hope you guys out there can help with me trying to learn the ever changing dynamic world of computers hardware and software.

2. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,971   +10

Hi Fred :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)
  3. Xzylo

Xzylo TS Rookie

Whats up Fred

Welcome to the forums, I'm new too. I really wouldnt think of anyone here as a geek. Lol but mabey thats cause I have the same interest as everyone else. I just like computers and learning how they operate so that I know how to improve my computers and make them better and faster. Thats what the worlds about today isnt it? :) better and faster. Lol. Anyways, Welcome to TechSpot.
  4. FFox

FFox TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hello Ravisunny2 and Xzylo,

Thanks for the warm welcome. It is really nice to have someone make you feel welcome in the discussion board. I hope we will cross paths during our tour of this virtual space.