Greetings from DC (actually, a stones throw south of)

By Ptath-59
Aug 23, 2005
  1. hello all,
    i am brand new to this forum and like most i found it whilst googling to solve a problem. i have already posted a question before filling in my profile specs. i was in a hurry. i will do that when i get home today.
    i have been out of the 'hands on' machine world for a couple years and i'm trying to get back up to speed. geezsh, you go away for a few years and everything changes......
    anyways, from the little bit i've read it looks like a cool cyber-spot to be in.

does anyone remember
  2. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

What part of DC? I grew up in College Park and went to Gonzaga HS in DC many years ago.
  3. Ptath-59

Ptath-59 TS Rookie Topic Starter

I'm south of DC in Charles County, a small town called Marbury, down by Indian Head
    I worked for a company in Beltsville a few years ago and used to go into College Park for lunch and hit Atomic Music. Cool place.
  4. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Im here in B-more lol. Welcome to techspot
  5. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 6,000   +15

many years ago I was stationed at Andrews AFB.

I know where Atomic music is. That's north college park. I lived in south college park near guilford rd and rt. 1
  6. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Ptath-59 and welcome to Techspot.

Would you please take a few moments to read this post. A message for all newcomers. Thanks.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.