TechSpot

Greetings from Illinois

By Etaria
Nov 19, 2005
  1. Hello everyone :)

I am a 31 year old mom of 2. We have 3 computers and am slowly teaching myself all about them... and my son at the same time. I have built a little website and am running a little home business on the side... My son plays Star Wars game online (and yes i admit I do as well sometimes :eek: ).. and we have also played DAOC and EQ. I work, go to college (yeah I think I am on the 15 yr college plan) and run a little small crafting business online.

I recently installed a new hard drive by myself on my son's computer for the first time- formatted it...even went through the headache of installing ME and realizing I had no product key in sight on the phone with microsoft for a week.. then finally figured out how to get to DOS prompt, format.. and install the XP upgrade with an OLD cd of win95! I was so proud of myself! :) :grinthumb

Anyway... it is nice to be here.. and hopefully I do not ask too many mundane questions.. already sifting through I see 99% of this is way over my head.. anyway- tis nice to meet you all in advance!

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello Etaria and welcome to Techspot.

Glad to have you onboard.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,210   +424

Well hello there Etaria! I don't usually post in this forum anymore - way too many new threads so I just made a hello thread, but since you're so close (physical location/age/family situation) I figured I'd /wave. Hope you enjoy your stay.

4. Etaria

Etaria TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you Howard!

and Hello LNCPapa- thank you for the special post for me! :) I checked out your website from your profile- cute lil girl you have there! My daughter is now 1 yr old... and yeah may be biased but a cutey as well :) My son is 12- haven't tried WoW yet.. but we were thinking about it (my son and I) right now we are playing around with Star Wars...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.