TechSpot

Greetings from Lithuania

By ManXP
Nov 26, 2004
  1. Hello,

I am a guy from Lithuania, small country in Europe. Working as computers administrator on pharmacy sector, writing software related articles on computer magazines. I was reading your forums for a while and saw smart people here. Maybe you could take some your valuable time and review my website?
    It's software news related website, but the biggest attention is dedicated to community. Yes, you will ask yourself: "Why should i spend my time and visit this website? There are tons of other good projects."
    But would you like to find new friends, meet another interesting people from all the world? You are welcome join this community, see it growing, talk about anything and be a little part of us.
    Of course, if you don't want to do it, please leave your comment on Feedback Section or here at least. Please criticize us! Because just your critic will help to make a better place to meet. Please write, what's good and what's bad, what content should be added, what is ineteresting to you.

Software News

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

3. ManXP

ManXP TS Rookie Topic Starter

Thank you. I hope to stay here for a long :)

4. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,495

Nice site

I checked out your software news site, and it is very nicely done. Nice to have you at techspot :approve:

Sean

5. ManXP

ManXP TS Rookie Topic Starter

Well, i'm starting... Hope to make batter and content-rich soon

6. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Hi andwelcome aboard!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.