TechSpot

Greetings from Spokane, Washington

By Spokaneman
Mar 5, 2008
  1. Hello all,
    My PC interests extend to recording, editing and copying onto DVD various cable TV programs. I use a Hauppauge TV tuner card to capture the programs. I use Pinnacle Studio 9 to do my editing.

I also l like to transfer LP records (vinyl) onto CDs. For that I use Sony Sound Forge and their CD Architect.

Of late I have been trying to learn Adobe photoshop (CS3) as a result of acquiring a new digital camera.

Alas, however, I am not a gamer (with the minor exceptions of Solitaire and Sudoku).

My system is a 3.2 GHz P4 CPU on an Asus P4P800-E Deluxe mainboard.

My PC skill level is at the point where I was able to (very slowly) replace my mainboard (last year) and my power supply (this year) without encountering major problems.

I'm happy to locate this board, because every time I attempt to delve into the inners of my PC box, I encounter either problems that confound me or errors that terrify me. Locating a community in which I can seek knowledge and offer help (if that ever becomes possible) is a huge comfort. So, thank you for being here!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.