TechSpot

Greetings from Ukraine! :)

By chrm
Feb 21, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Hello people, here I am. My name is Ilya, I am from Ukraine, Eastern Europe. :) Found this forum a while ago, but luckily had no need in help.

But today I came across a "Congratulations, you won" virus. So, I run 5 steps and posted all logs, but strangely they are not displayed. Maybe, you must introduce first to have right to post? Ok, I'll try again then. :)

2. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

Hello Ilya, and welcome to TechSpot. :)

I can confirm the post has been successfully submitted and is awaiting approval. So it will appear shortly once a member of the malware team has had chance to look at it. It is just sat in the moderation queue.

Enjoy your stay with us. :)

3. chrm

chrm TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 26

Ooop.. I somehow managed to post it, so if you'll approve the first one - there will be 2 of them. :D

Should I delete it?

4. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 4,378   +98

Don't worry, it will be removed as a duplicate when its processed. If it was any other forum I would gladly assist you, but the Virus and Malware forum is staffed by dedicated malware helpers, and I wouldn't want to cause confusion for them or remove something they're working on.

I can see one of them is live, like you said, so I'm sure the other one will just be deleted, assuming they're identical.

5. chrm

chrm TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 26

Ok, thanks. They are 99,9% identical, maybe some coma or space are differ from one another. Hope to see some help in one of those topics. And thanks for your help also. :)

6. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 2,057   +8

Hi Ilya :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.