TechSpot

Greetings

By Pagan
Mar 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Hi people, I'm not sure if this is the right place to introduce oneself but here goes.
    I am just sooooooo non PC it's not true. And that's not only not Politically Correct, I don't know a hell of a lot about computers either. All my working life was spent dealing with people and computers never entered into what I did so having retired I now find time to communicate with so many people from all over the place; as well as keeping in touch with my old mates from around the globe.

I got fed up looking at grey skies in the UK so moved to Cyprus where the sun shines 340 days a year (or so the locals tell me) so that makes me wonder why so many miserable faces around. I reckon there's a law prohibiting women from smiling. Pity.

Anyway people, I'll join in anything but won't be able to give advice on computers; unless bashing it comes under that heading.

Later,

P

2. Benny26

Benny26 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,533   +48

Welcome to Techspot Pagan.

Gray skies?..Nonsence...Oh, hang on, Yep you're right :D

3. ravisunny2

ravisunny2 TS Ambassador Posts: 1,980   +11

Hi Pagan :wave:

Welcome to [​IMG] :grinthumb

You can read how to post a new thread in this Guide.

Before posting you should read all the Posting Guidelines.

To access technical support you may go to the Forums.

Many users like to post system specs in their Profile.

System Specs are always helpful when you seek support, (see the first two suggestions).
    And helpers may ask that you post some of your specs in your thread.

You can access many other online TechSpot guides Here.

Enjoy your Stay :)