TechSpot

Greetings!

By tek8
Apr 7, 2007
  1. hello everyone, i am tek8. Where do i begin, heh. I have been around computers and networks since Windows 95. I was born in the Soviet Union, but came to America in 1996. Currently I attend college and my major is Information Technology - Security. Currently, I hold the CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate), and MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician). I plan on getting the MCSA soon, hopefully by the end of this year.

I would like to stick around here and post/help people with security and general networking problems.

PS: My english is limited, so please if i make no sense sometimes, feel free to correct me, as I have to translate my thoughts to English.

2. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Hello tek8. I think you will find TechSpot a relaxing and enjoyable place to find information about computers and technology. Sit back, relax, and soak up some knowledge.

By the way, don't worry about your broken english. We are a worldwide community.

:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

Would you please take a few moments to read the following. It will help to make your Techspot experience a more pleasurable one.

Techspot FAQ.

A message for all newcomers.

SNGX1275`s A guide to making a good post/thread.

Thanks.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.