Grrr need serious help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting this res://C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdoclc.dll/navcancl.htm when i try and log on to a fitness website. Can anyone help??

You'll be my hero!

In the future i would suggest you do a search in techspot first, or even google, since it usualy just comes back here, before posting.

That error i believe is associated with spyware and viruses. I read one article that said this error was a result of a trojan "trojan.startpage.0". Symantec's info page has some information and removal instructions, but a good spyware remover is also in order for you. Im sure there are articles around about different ones, i can personally never decide on one for very long.

heres' the symantec info page for the trojan:
http://www.symantec.com/security_response/print_writeup.jsp?docid=2005-042916-5844-99

Good Luck

In the future i would suggest you do a search in techspot first, or even google, since it usualy just comes back here, before posting.

That error i believe is associated with spyware and viruses. I read one article that said this error was a result of a trojan "trojan.startpage.0". Symantec's info page has some information and removal instructions, but a good spyware remover is also in order for you. Im sure there are articles around about different ones, i can personally never decide on one for very long.

heres' the symantec info page for the trojan:

Good Luck
I did a search and didn't find much direction though i'm not quite sure what i'm looking for. I did get the hijackthis log but nooooo clue what i'm reading or how to decide where the problem is at.

Thanks so much for your response. I'll check out the link right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back