GTA3 Previewed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokem

Hope this hasn't been posted... Just noticed that there are new screenies and a preview up on GTA3:

Grand Theft Auto 3 (PC)
Publisher Rockstar Games
Developer RockStar Studios
Official Site GrandTheftAuto3.com
Out 31st May 2002
Date Posted: 22nd April 2002

http://www.gamefaction.com/pc/previews/gta3/

You've been betrayed and left for dead. Now you're taking revenge, unless the city gets you first. Mob bosses need a favour, crooked cops need help and street gangs want you dead. You'll have to rob, steal, and kill just to stay out of serious trouble. Grand Theft Auto III has already set new sales records when it was released on the Playstation 2 late last year, and a quarter of the way through this year its still the best Playstation 2 game there is. Now its moving onto the PC promising bigger and better things.

Although there is no Online Multiplayer mode in the initial release of the PC version, the single player aspect should be enough to keep anyone happy. Its on course to be one of the biggest PC games of 2002 if the sales of the Playstation 2 version are anything to go by. Grand Theft Auto 3 is currently scheduled for a 31st May release, with add-on packs including a new city and online play rumored to be planned for release later in the year it can only get it can only get bigger.

Written By: Richard Towler

Woohoo! This is gonna ROCK!!

honestly, this is the only computer game i have actually been anxiously waiting the releasement of. I REALLY want this game, it's in my opinion the best PS2 game released so i cant image what they'll do with it for PC.

I saw a commercial for this last night, it looks hot but I believe I saw the PS-2 commercial. I would get this too, even thought I have never played any of the GTA's before

I have GTA3 for the PS2, its pretty cool, do you know if they are making any changes/updates for the PC version?

I dont know for sure, but it will have some differences. I've heard different cars and maps but of course, that was just by word of mouth.

Is it possible to pick up trailers with truck?

Also the woman of the night give you health back if u pick 1 up and find a quiet place. LOL

Originally posted by Gondor
I have GTA3 for the PS2, its pretty cool, do you know if they are making any changes/updates for the PC version?

Online multiplayer! ;)

Graphics

Also, i would imagine they would improve the graphics, at least the resolution, or else it would look like s*** on a computer monitor, TVs are only 640x480 resolution, if they don't change that it will just be another stupid port that doesn't take advantage of PCs with GF3s.

http://www10.brinkster.com/gtaworld/index.htm

Loads of info on GTA 3 for the PC. As you can see, the graphics are improved over PS2, and several other features have been added.

I'm counting the days until I can get my hands on this game.

already have this game and it kicks ***!!!
for all you bored ppl out there do this in GTA3
1.get a car (sports, casual, anything except trucks, bus, semi, police)
2.find and drive up to a prostute (that shouldnt be hard)
3.drive to a dark ally
4.Lets just say your $$$ goes down but your health goes up ;););)

Originally posted by Top_gun
already have this game and it kicks ***!!!
for all you bored ppl out there do this in GTA3
1.get a car (sports, casual, anything except trucks, bus, semi, police)
2.find and drive up to a prostute (that shouldnt be hard)
3.drive to a dark ally
4.Lets just say your $$$ goes down but your health goes up ;););)

If I'm not mistaken, it would be more true to life if went down. :) Maybe you could die shortly afterward due to a venereal disease.

Originally posted by Rick

If I'm not mistaken, it would be more true to life if went down. :) Maybe you could die shortly afterward due to a venereal disease.

Here is more true to life:
After you r done wit her and she leaves the car and walks away, run her over and get back your $$$ and a bit extra:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back