Gtx 780 Issues

Hi guys, been looking at this site for a while now and ive got a problem of my own so here goes.

Seem to be getting a random error regarding Direct X ( I think ) and my 780

Basically it will sometimes hang mid game for 5 seconds and then recover itself and let me carry on playing.

I get this error while playing BF4

wtferror.jpg

Ive Reinstalled Windows this morning to see if the error persists and it does. Ive got all the latest drivers as well.

Thanks for any help.

Doing a Google Search of the problem, and you are not the only one that is having this problem. From what I've read, somehow the DirectX files that were included with BF4 were corrupted. I could not find a solution so far, but will keep searching. I might suggest uninstalling DirectX, download it directly from the website and then install it from the download. It might work, or it might not work, but it is worth a try.

Ill try re-installing Direct X then, its not a hardware fault with the GPU is it? as its still in warranty I could get a replacement sent out if it was.

thanks.

Try this:
Solution 1
1) Go to this folder: C:/Program Files/Origin Games/Downloaded Games/Battlefield 4/Battlefield 4_Installer/directx/redist
2) From there, find the DXSETUP.exe file and click it. Run the setup and it should install any new DX files.

All of my fixes, including the one above, would probably be void since you reinstalled Windows. It must be an issue with the game.

It seems like a lot of people are having the same issue with no fix.

Back