Hackintosh Yosemite not installing at all

I'm having big trouble in installing Yosemite-Zone on my PC.

I have Acer Aspire E 15 start (specification: Processor- Intel Pentium quad core processor N3540 2.66GHz; Graphics-Intel HD Graphics; RAM-4GB; HDD:500gb)

I made bootable usb of 16 gb using TransMac using Yosemite-Zone.dmg. It restored correctly but it is not recognized at boot time. It is not recognized in UEFI boot mode, then I tried Legacy mode , it recognized but when I press enter on the device it says "no bootable media found".

I tried in different usb ports , differrent usbs , UEFI and Legacy mode , Disabled Seure Boot, used transmac and powerISO , I also tried to boot usb in different PC too sill not working. I also tried with .dmg file and .iso files , still not working Yosemite-Zone.:(

Please help me . Thank you in advanced.:)

Hi!

The best chance that you have to install Yosemite on your Acer Aspire, is that you borrow a Mac from a friend, download the OS X 10.10 from the App Store. Then download UniBeast from tonymacx86 in order to create the bootable USB. After the Yosemite installation choose the correct boot options with Multibeast. All instructions are available in tonymacx86.

Hi!

The best chance that you have to install Yosemite on your Acer Aspire, is that you borrow a Mac from a friend, download the OS X 10.10 from the App Store. Then download UniBeast from tonymacx86 in order to create the bootable USB. After the Yosemite installation choose the correct boot options with Multibeast. All instructions are available in tonymacx86.
Okay thank you :)

No problem. Reading what I wrote I think the tone could have been taken the wrong way. I wish we had more Mac/Hackintosh users here but we just don't so the chances of getting decent help on something like that on these forums is pretty low. Those other 2 sites are specifically geared for that scene. I built a PC around one of Tony's recommended builds since I needed a new PC and wanted to toy with making it a Hackintosh too, however I had difficulties and gave up - I did not seek help on their forums though :/

Back