Half Life 2 installation issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panic_MD

Hey mates, i'm having problem installong hl2 on my system. it goes a little like this, Error 1334 The file "hl2.icol' cannot be installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file "hl24.cab'.This could indicate a network error, error reading from CD-ROM or a problem with this package it comes up on the 4th or 5th cd. if anyone of you lads or lassies has an soultion to my problem, it would be great help, holla back.

Half life2 installing problem

i completed installing cd 5, on the 6 cd i have the same problem! pls. help in resolving this. (can i download cd no.6. if it is corrupted)

txs. in advance.

Yeah mate i see you have a problem with your hl2 as well, first off you say that you have 6 cd set, i only have 5, strange. nevertheless, the way i resolved this issue was to install counterstrike: source. i tried to install half life without and it failed. so give that a shot first. okay off you go.

if it does fail (and you have a decent connection), you could download steam, then download HL2 through steam, and put in your HL2 CD-Key

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back